Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Music Is My Passion

Ever since I was a child my dream career has always been music, particularly singing. I was also very interested in creating my own beats to go with my singing, especially since I have family who produce as well. They were very much an inspiration to me and my interest in producing grew the more I listened to what could be created.

For a long time I used older programs and such to create my own sounds and I loved it. I very much enjoy hearing what comes from my own fingertips. The more I made the more ideas came to mind. I could hear one beat after another after another and feel the need to create them. It's like a part of me that I need to bring out or express. An art... Like I have a musical mind.

It wasn't until recently that I discovered I could actually make money online producing beats. (And I know I'm not the only one either.) So that's what brought me here.

Not only is this my blog but it is also my store. You may browse, listen, and, if interested, purchase what I have to offer. Please enjoy yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment